The City of Kingsland Offers a Citizen Online Payment Portal
Citizens can pay online safely and securely
Kingsland, GA -- Citizens can view their utility payment amounts, see a history of transactions, and pay their bills online using a credit/debit card. Pay with a smartphone, tablet, or desktop computer at your convenience, 24/7.
The City offers an online payment portal at this URL: www.MunicipalOnlinePayments.com/KingslandGA.
The following features are also available:
- Quick Pay - One-time payments for citizens who don’t want to create an account
- Secure User Account - Create a user account, store payment methods, and facilitate future transactions
- Auto Pay / Scheduled Payments - Citizens can enroll in automatic payments or schedule future payments
- Bill reminders - Sign up to receive e-mail reminders when a bill is due, late, or you’ve paid successfully
- Pay-by-Phone (IVR) - IVR is a fully automated service where citizens can call a toll-free number and make a utility payment (866) 231-1537
- Text-to-Pay (IVR) – Enables customers to receive a text message any time a new utility bill has been issued, and reply to that message to make a payment. Customers will enroll in Text-to-Pay by calling into the Pay-by-Phone (IVR) service. Clients can unsubscribe via text at any time.
- Access multiple accounts - Register for access to one or multiple utility accounts
"We continually look for opportunities to improve our citizens’ experience with the City and our online payment portal will do just that," said Donna Mohammed, Utility Billing Supervisor, City of Kingsland.
The payment portal is easy-to-use and can be accessed directly from the City’s homepage. The City partnered with Tyler Technologies, one of the most secure, affordable online payment providers available. Tyler processes online payments for nearly 2,000 municipalities.
VIEW PDF VERSION