How do I obtain a car seat?
You can contact Safe Kids Kingsland at 912-729-8206 or Camden County Health department in St. Marys office 912-882-8515 for more information.

Show All Answers

1. How do I get a burn permit?
2. How do I get a copy of a report (fire or medical)?
3. How do I obtain a car seat?
4. How do I schedule CPR or First Aid?
5. How do I request to have the fire dept. at an event?
6. How do I get my smoke alarms checked? or If I need a smoke alarm?
7. How do I request a Kingsland Ambulance?
8. Can I get my blood pressure checked at the fire station?